Monday, January 12, 2009

Earnest Illustrations on the web

My new website has been uploaded (published) to the internet, and is making its way into the various browsers. The website inlcudes the pdf files of the parables series which have been in this blog, as well as other artwork that I have done in the past. I hope to make the website user friendly and a resource for ministry. Please check it out when you can, and let me know what you think. (And feel free to share it with friends and colleagues.) The Address is http://www.earnestillustrations.com/

2 comments:

Philip Clark said...

Looks great! Congrats!

Unknown said...

hey, sounds interesting. check out my site for my Christian graphic novel series, (www.headpress.info) and see if you'd like to do a link exchange, so I can maybe send some people your way.

RJ Luedke
Head Press Publishing